IN-PERSON AND ONLINE
SUNDAYS AT 9AM AND 10:30AM
(Masks Required – State of Ohio)
Responsibly reopening worship services will include:
- If you are high risk, we encourage you to continue watching with us online.
- If you are sick or do not feel well, please stay home.
- Doors will be opened by volunteers.
- All venues will be set for physical distancing. Chairs will be set in small clusters for family units to attend together.
- The amount of chairs will signify the capacity of each service.
- Wearing face masks is required for everyone kindergarten and older until further notice.
- RSVP for GraceKids is NOT required. However, if you would like to speed up the check-in process, you can sign up each week at: CentervilleGrace.org/RSVP
Aside from military and funerals, honor isn’t a term you hear much about these days.
It’s desperately lacking, especially in the public domain. But where does honor come from? Why is it still so important for our relationships, even if it’s not that prevalent?