Responsibly reopening worship services will include:
- If you are high risk, we encourage you to continue watching with us online.
- If you are sick or do not feel well, please stay home.
- GraceKids will not be meeting during this phase, but kids are welcome to attend with their parents at the 10:30 hour.
- No paper programs will be handed out.
- Doors will be propped open or opened by volunteers.
- All venues will be set for social distancing. Chairs will be set in small clusters for family units to attend together.
- The amount of chairs will signify the capacity of each service
- RSVP required for all in-person services.
- Wearing face masks is required until Level 3 emergency is removed from Montgomery County.
No one knows what this “new normal” is going to look like, which means we may not always know the best paths to take. But fortunately, learning from Israel’s wilderness experience, we can be aware of the potential pitfalls that come with making our way through uncharted territory.